EA SPORTS ist nach wie vor bemüht, das Kampfspiel EA SPORTS UFC zu verbessern und hat deshalb, einen neuen, umfangreichen Patch veröffentlicht. Der Patch beinhaltet zugleich auch gleich drei neue Kämpfer; Matt Brown, Mike Pyle und Stipe Miocic. Die ersten beiden Kämpfer sind in der Gewichtsklasse Welterweight eingestuft, während Miocic ein Heavyweight-Fighter ist.
Anbei der komplette Changelog:
- 3 new fighters. 2 in Welterweight: Matt Brown, Mike Pyle and 1 at Heavyweight: Stipe Miocic
- Updates to fighter records
- Added Referee TKO stoppage if dominant fighter throws too many blocked strikes without the submissive fighter trying to improve his position
- Added the ability to catch kicks on parries if the attacking fighter has low stamina or high leg damage when throwing a kick. If Parry button is held, a takedown will be initiated.
- Added new defensive standup transitions from Full Guard. Moved Sweep to Advanced Transition
- Added Back Mount escape for submissive fighter
- Added manual taunts. Press Left or Right Directional buttons to taunt
- Successful Basic Single Leg Takedowns will now end in Half Guard
- Online: Added Coins to Championships. Watch partner videos from the Home Panel and earn Coins to trade in for Season Points
- Fixed issue where dominant fighter could stall transitions
- Fixed an exploit where fighters could sneak in a free hammer fist during Posture up and down animations
- Fixed exploit in Side Control where users could land a free shot after transitioning to Side Control.
- Fixed an issue with Cage Clinch Break denial inputs.
- Tuning – Increased base punch speed of all weight classes
- Tuning – AI tuned to be less aggressive. AI is more aware of stamina and fight pacing.
- Tuning – Duration and probability of Health Events has been tuned
- Tuning – Stamina loss on strikes landed has been adjusted
- Tuning – Tuned denial windows for various ground transitions, getups and submission attempts
- Tuning – Animation speeds adjusted for strikes that were being abused Online
- Added delay on submission attempts after a failed submission.
- Submissions cannot be attempted when attacker has minimal Stamina
- Fighters can change stances while blocking
- Adjusted Antônio Rogério Nogueira’s and Robbie Lawler’s Hand Power and Speed attributes
- Fixed issue where Crucifix was unavailable in career. Will now be available on new Career save files after purchasing transition.
- Allow users to view Fighter Stats and Abilities in Online Championships Fighter Select Screen
- Disabled Online Pause in all Online modes. User can still access the Pause menu, however it does not pause gameplay.
- Tuned White Belt promotion and division belt thresholds
- Fixed an issue with incorrect video for ‘GSP Switch Kick’ move.
- Fixed a crash when adjusting Walk out music
- Fixed an issue with Mat damage
- Changed Antônio Rogério Nogueira’s stance to southpaw
- Various replay fixes