Codemasters hat auf der offiziellen Support-Community ein vorläufiges Changelog zum zweiten „F1 2011“ Patch veröffentlicht. Codemasters hat das grosse Feedback der Community zu Herzen genommen und diverse Punkte überarbeitet bzw. verbessert.
Anbei nun das vorläufige Changelog zum zweiten Patch (nur in englisch, sry)
Strategy & Setup:
- Fixed 11/11 car setup bug.
- Fixed issue where your race strategy uses the same tyre compound three times in a row & the final set are worn.
- Fixed issue where wear-based punctures would occur too often.
- Fixed various issues with the race engineer speech logic.
- Fixed an issue where the AI run on Intermediates for too long.
- Fixed issue where AI cars would be too fast in the wet.
- Fixed an issue where AI vehicles pitted too often during dry, online races .
- The AI has been tuned on several circuits to provide smoother and faster driving.
- Fixed an issue with the save becoming corrupt / not able to invite the other player when playing long race weekends.
- Fixed an issue where AI difficulty was reset to “Amateur” level when resuming a Coop game.
- Fixed an issue with tyre wear in Practice/Qualifying not being carried over to Race.
- Fixed an issue with the penalties accrued in Practice/Qualifying not being applied to the Race.
- Fixed an issue with the Race Results where lapped AI are causing player to drop positions.
- Vote to Skip in Qualifying now requires 100% vote.
- Various Penalty system improvements have been made.
- Quick Race countdown timer is now set to 60 Seconds and no longer resets when a player joins the session.
Graphics & Performance:
- PS3 – Improved frame rate & performance.
- Xbox360 & PC – Numerous performance improvements have been made to increase frame rate and reduce stuttering.
- All Platforms – Numerous graphical improvements have been made.
- All Platforms – Fixed various issues to improve general game stability.
- Fixed several functionality issues experienced when using DX11 cards.
- Fixed issue where users could hack specific files to increase car grip.
- Fixed a very infrequent issue where some sessions would be skipped over when progressing to the next session during a Long Race Weekend.
- Korea tyre compounds have been changed to those used in the 2011 race.
- Fixed an issue where in career where the „on the bounce“ achievement was awarded after 11 race wins instead of 9.
- Fixed an issue where all users would be awarded the fastest lap XP and stat during some online races.
- Fixed an issue where driver’s hands & head popped in a few frames late when switching cameras.