From Software hat nun den Patch v1.05 für das Rollenspiel „Dark Souls“ auch für die westlichen Ländern veröffentlicht. Der Patch steht ab sofort für PlayStation 3 und Xbox 360 Spieler zur Verfügung. Er sollte beim nächsten Spielstart automatisch angeboten werden.
Anbei ein ausführliches Changelog, welche aber noch vom japanischen Patch stammt:
– Pyro Glove nerfed from 270 to 230.
– You can see resonance signs now.
– Vow of Silence range increased.
– Sorcery spell damage as a whole was slightly buffed, but Homing Soul Mass and other pursuit style spells were nerfed.
– Magic Shield duration lowered to ~11 seconds.
– Strong Magic Shield duration lowered to ~11 seconds. Invincibility removed. Effect on Stamina drastically reduced.
– Tranquil Walk of Peace and other Slow duration reduced to ~10 secs. Effect supposedly changed from 100% encumberance to 50%. Rolling possible if your equip burden is lowered. Slowness is similar to swamp effect.
– Iron Flesh effectiveness nerfed.
– Invisible Body duration remains unchanged.
– Base Equipment Burden increased (~6-10 points)
– Humanity Item drop rate increased from 10 to 210
– Medium roll recovery faster? (unclear and unconfirmed)
– Defensive bonuses gained via Humanity reduced. Other defensive bonuses remain unchanged.
– Item discovery gained via Humanity improved. Capped at 20.
Equipment General Changes:
– Reported some weapon scaling gets improved at higher normal upgrades (+15 uchi dex scaling goes to A)
– Some scaling reported as changing from A to S with higher upgrades
– Normal scaling buffed by 5-20% (20% at +14).
– Crystal scaling buffed by 5-20% (20% at +4).
– Lightning +4 nerfed by 2% (+5 remains unchanged).
– Raw scaling buffed by 10% (all levels).
– Magic stat scaling buffed by 10-20% (20% at +9).
– Enchanted stat scaling buffed by 15-20% (20% at +4).
– Divine stat scaling buffed by 10-20% (20% at +9).
– Occult stat scaling buffed by 15-20% (20% at +4).
– Fire +9 nerfed by 2%. (+5 remains unchanged)
– Dragon stat scaling buffed by 5-20% (20% at +5).
Specific Gear Changes:
– Grant scaling changed to Strength:B and Faith:A
– Gold-hemmed nerfed, still can’t be upgraded.
– Dust skirt nerfed hard (streamlined to match the other pieces).
– Silver Knights, Sun, Hollow Soldier’s Shield and other medium shield stability nerfed to ~70 at max upgrades to improve Great Shield viability.
– Crystal Ring Shield scaling drastically nerfed. Does around ~200 +-50
– Dragon Greatsword buffed from 360 to 390.
– Silver Knight’s Sword lightning effect removed. Now enchantable.
– Elite Knight gear nerfed, then buffed slightly in 1.05
– Lock-on acquisition range increased.
– Lock-on changing/switching got easier (more responsive).
– Ring of Fog users can now be locked on.
– Overall increase in souls gained (~2-2.5 times more)
– Damage reduced on some mobs?
– HP lowered on some mobs?
– Reduced acquisition range on normal enemies.
– Supposedly reduced poise on some enemies.
– Bosses drop Humanity and Homeward Bones
– Ghosts and Skeletons give souls now.
– Twinkling Titanite drop rate improved.
– Pyromancers in Catacombs drop Skull Lanterns.
– Darkwraiths in New Londo drop Dark Hand.
– You can see resonance signs.
– Some invasion restrictions possibly changed? Darkwraith upperlimit confirmed as unchanged.
– 1.05: Summon restrictions improved slightly again.
– Amount of souls the Master of the game gains changed.
– Cracked Eye Orbs no longer get consumed on failure. Confirmed
– You can hit Select to rate messages.
– 1.05: Fixed 1.04 bug where summon signs were invisible.
– Covenant Material drop rate improved.
– Lowered requirements for Sunbro covenenant (requirements moved from 50 to 25. 3/4 assists should do the trick)
– Official Guide nerfed.
– Forest Hunter NPC farming remains unchanged.
– Dark Anor Londo NPC farming remains unchanged.
– Kiln Skip Glitch still works in 1.05
Merchant stock updates:
– Male Undead Merchant: Also sells bottomless box
– Female Undead Merchant: Sells Arrows / Crossbolts
– Andrei: Sells Arrows / Crossbolts
– Domnhal of Xena: Sells Arrows / Crossbolts, Master Key (5000)
– Giant Blacksmith (Fapsmith): Sells Arrows / Crossbolts, Small Titanite Shards, Large Tit Shards, Twinkling (8000 per, inf amount), Green Shards, Repair box, upgrade boxes
– Vamos: Arrows / Crossbolts, Small Tit, Large tit, Repair box / upgrade boxes
– Inglwood: Sells Transient Curses
– Fixed some freeze issues
– Lvl up screen displays souls needed properly now
– Dragon-head glitch, snuggly, and magic shield glitches fixed.
– Fixed a bug where your inputs come out 1 second later.
– Fixed a bug where the second solaire event wont progress.
– Fixed a bug where feeding frampt a titanite stone then going over 99 resulted in having zero.
– Fixed some specific map areas where you’d get stuck or be unable to progress.
– Changed some english subtitles on the overseas port.