Sony Online Entertainment hat einen neuen Patch zu „DC Universe Online“ veröffentlicht. Alle Änderungen und Verbesserungen des Patchs mit der Versionsnummer1.03, könnt Ihr der nachfolgenden Liste entnehmen:
* Improved Client performance and stability.
* Addressed an issue that caused some PS3 players to hang or disconnect in the tutorial.
* Addressed an issue where other characters may appear to “warp” onscreen.
* The time it takes to get to Character Selection on launch has been reduced.
* Audio should no longer drop after cutscenes if you have your Music volume set to 0.
* The player’s Voice Chat Channel should now be selected according to the following priority, from highest to
* Equipping a new weapon should no longer cause your weapon appearance to disappear.
* Swapping weapons with your weapon style locked should no longer cause the weapon appearance to change.
* Player character animations should no longer have the chance of getting stuck when weaponizing objects.
* Adjusted difficulty of content in the Venom Lab to level 7 to better match the surrounding content.
* No Joke quest is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
* A Crook’s Best Friend mission is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
* Something’s Fishy… quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
* Road to Hell quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
* Fateful Omen quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
* Hardcorps quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
* Pressing the “Accept” button on the Server Selection screen multiple times should no longer result in odd ssues with Character Creation movies and UI.