Wie wir bereits berichteten, ist der DLC 1.01 zu „F1 2010“ fertig gestellt worden. Nun ist er ab sofort auch zum Download verfügbar.
Der Patch behebt folgende Mängel:
- Corrupt Save Games – We have identified an over-zealous anti-cheating check that manifested as falsely identified corrupt saves, specifically the ones relating to practice and R&D upgrades, the save-games should now load without issue. However if any of you are experiencing corrupt saves outside of this then pleasecontinue to send your PS3 save game files to us (Xbox360 & PC saves aren’t of any use to us) and we can test these against the latest patch to see whether all instances of this issue have now been fixed.
- AI not pitting in dry races where a mandatory pit stop was required (20% or more) – This has been fixed.
- Player held in pit-stop too long – We’ve improved exit logic so that it isn’t too cautious in holding players during a pit-stop.
- Puncture frequency reduced – The likelihood of players suffering punctures has been reduced.
- Pit-stop lock-ups – Fixed several instances which caused the pit crew to lock-up and not be able to service the cars.
- Automatically updating race strategy – Selecting prime tyres from the tyre menu (over default option) now updates the strategy so that the pit-crew assign options during the pit stop as opposed to re-attaching another set of primes (in a dry race of 20% or more).
- First lap calculates correctly – The lap time for the first lap of the race now calculates correctly, from the lights going out as opposed to the cars crossing the start line.